Sunday, March 28, 2010

London

My apologies for not writing quite as regularly as I had intended, my days generally have consisted of getting up, taking the Tube to locations unknown and wandering for hours until meeting up with Daniel and getting Dinner.

I've been doing a bit of the usual tourist-thing, but I've also been enjoying getting willfully lost. Yesterday instead of taking the Tube, I walked, took buses to places unknown, and it ended up being as much, if not more interesting than following the mobs of tourists around town.

I've been doing an immense amount walking needless to say. My left knee has been bothering me today, but hopefully it'll be at least a bit more comfortable tomorrow.

Daniel and Lori had a few friends over last night and we had a spirited poker game, I thankfully won and took a 20 pound prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment